Odd and Even
2 D Shapes
Coordinates and Direction
What are the coordinates?
Dino Dig Coordinates
Coordinates in 4 Quadrants
i-board Control It
WATCH AND LEARN: A KID'S GUIDE TO TELLING TIME!
Many Thanks To Barbara Hayes & All her pupils at
'After School Kids'
for sending us the following links on TELLING THE TIME.
Watch and Learn:A Kids Guide to Learning the Time
Telling the time is a very important skill for both kids and adults. There are many different ways of telling time, and the most common ways today
are with digital or analogue (old-style) clocks and watches. Being able to tell the time is so important than in the olden days, people even used
the position of the sun to figure it out! For example, suppose your favourite cartoon starts at 4pm. If you are able to read the clock properly, you
definitely won’t miss your cartoon! Even adults find it very helpful to read the time, since it helps them to organize tasks throughout the day.
After practicing for a while, you will find that you can tell the time without much effort at all. Have a look through the resources below for more i
nformation on how to read the time. After that, try out some of the other exercises and activities to practice your new skills. Once you are able to
tell the time, perhaps you can try building a clock or get your very own watch!
- Time Monsters Help Kids Learn and Practice Time Telling
- Can You Really Tell the Time Without a Watch or Clock?
- Download the “What Hour is It?” Worksheet
- View a Lesson on Telling Time to the Nearest Hour
- Practice Telling the Time in Words
- Use a Virtual Clock to Learn How to Tell Time
- What’s the Difference Between AM and PM?
- The Fairy Clock Uses a Little Magic to Help Kids Learn
- A Big Blue Cat Needs Your Help Telling the Time
- Print This Worksheet and Draw the Hands on the Clocks
- Play the Time Matching Game
- Telling Time to the Half Hour BINGO Play Sheets
- Activities, Printables and Lesson Plans on Telling Time
- An Easy Time Telling Game for Kids
- Make Your Own Paper Clock and Try Some Other Fun Activities!
- Watch a Movie About Telling Time
- Play the Time Matching Game
- Willy the Watchdog Can Help Kids Learn to Tell Time
- Sing a Song to Remember The Hours on the Clock
- Tell the Time and Decorate a Virtual Clock
- Practice Writing the Time on Each Clock
- How Much Time Has Passed?
- Draw the Hands on the Clocks to Indicate the Time
- Print the Elephant Hours Worksheet and Practice Writing the Time
- Learn the Time by Singing “Hickory Dickory Dock”
- The Big Colorful Telling Time Slideshow for Kids
- Track the Time with Winnie the Pooh
- Marvin the Astronaut Needs Your Help to Tell the Time!
- How Well Will You Score in These Telling Time Quizzes?
- Listen to the Question and Pick the Correct Clock Answer
- How Long Does it Take To Do Things?
- Help Rosie the Dog Tell the Time With Her Broken Clock
- Review and Test Your Time Telling Skills!
- Help Turtle Get Through His Day at School
- Make a Time Flip Book
- Watch a Video About Telling Time on a Flower Clock!
- What Happens When the Sesame Street Martians Find a Grandfather Clock?
- Tell the Time to Guide Michael the Hero to the Lost Princess
- Read the Hour and Minute Hands to Find the Time
Read more: http://www.watchshop.com/watch-and-learn-a-kids-guide-to-telling-time!-a136.html#ixzz1dBp7bOLa
Subtract 2 Machine
Subtract 5 Machine
Subtract 10 Machine
Bowling - Subtract to 10
Subtraction to 20
Subtraction Big Sums
KS1 How many were taken away
Ambleweb Subtraction Machine
Subtact - Counting on
BBC Conveyor Belt Game Mental -
BBC Fridge Game Mental -
Find the difference by counting on
Find the difference between 2 2-digit numbers
Subtraction Problems - Counting on (PowerPoint)
Mixed Addition + Subtraction
NNS Division Grouping
Use a number line to divide
Ambleweb Division Machine
CLEO Check Your Division Facts
BBC Fridge Game Mental Division
BBC Conveyor Belt Game Division Problems
Multiply / Divide by 10, 100 and 1000
Multiply and Divide by 10 or 100
Multiply by 10, 100, 1000
Divide by 10 Decimals
BBC Multiples and Factors
Times and Divide machine
Primes and Factors
Doubles to 20
Dartboard - Doubles to 20
Double a number
Double 2-digit numbers
Crazy Counting Machine
Near Doubles Machine
Number Balance KS2
Doubles and halves
Area and Perimeter
Order numbers to 10 or 100
Order to 1000
BBC Skillswise - Order Numbers
Ordinals to 20
Order decimal numbers
Place Value Decimals
Tenths and Hundredths
Order negative numbers
BBC Negative Numbers
Negative Numbers - Temperature